Tendy Talk Episode 68 – Steve McKichan
For Episode 68 of Tendy Talk presented by the BLPA Podcast Network and The Hockey Podcast Network, I chat with Steve McKichan of Future Pro Goalie School. Steve broke into the NHL with the Vancouver Canucks to play in one game before his playing career was cut short by a devastating injury in a game. Steve got into coaching, making his way back to the NHL and coaching past Tendy Talk guest Ed Belfour while he was in Toronto, and working with other guests Maria Mountain and Dustin “Bones” Smith as well.
On the episode, we talk about Steve’s journey to the NHL, his injury, coaching one of the greatest goalies to play the game, and why it’s important to listen to several coaching voices not just one.
Be sure to follow Steve on social media, and enjoy the episode.
- Website https://www.petefry.net/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/goalie_mindset/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/PeteFry_Mindset
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NoRebounds
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3xVZ9QYVhdqixADWZ0H0rQ
Music on this podcast is courtesy of The Zambonis. (http://thezambonis.com)
Draftkings.com PROMO Code THPN for SIGNUP Bonus & Weekly Deals